At the French Community the procedure costs 150 or 200 euros. The amount depends on the country in which you’ve obtained your diploma.
At the Flemish Community (NARIC-Vlaanderen) the procedure costs between 90 and 300 euros. The amount depends on the type of equivalence and the level of your degree.
At the Flemish Community the procedure is FREE for:
- asylum seekers
- recognised refugees
- beneficiaries of subsidiary protection
- beneficiaries of OMNIO (health insurance benefits)
- persons receiving financial support from CPAS-OCMW
- participants of the integration programme ("Inburgering")
- jobseekers registered with Actiris with a certificate named "attest bestemd voor NARIC-Vlaanderen"
- jobseekers registered with VDAB who've signed an action plan ("trajectovereenkomst")